Billiance is a decentralized binary options exchange.
This definition fully describes the functionality of the platform and the details are covered below.
Billiance is a decentralized application based on the Billiance blockchain which supports the smart contract technology.
Billiance technologies are designed in such a way that the questions connected to API are optimally solved.
The Billiance blockchain has its own internal digital asset called Billiance Coin (BLB)
— a universal means of payment in all products based on our technology.
BLB is also required for every Billiance smart contracts developer — some BLB Coins are needed to launch a masternode, which opens up a possibility to create smart contracts.
You can become a user of this cryptocurrency by installing a wallet client compatible with your operating system.
BLB use cases
- Pay trading fee
- Fueling transactions on the Chain
- Participate in Billiance governance
- BLB as a payment method
- Power the Billiance DEX
- Coin Symbol:BLB
- Total Supply:100,000,000 BLB
- Token Allocation (%) in Token Sale:11.35%
- Token Price:$0.1
- Min buy/person:100 BLB
- Max buy/person:10,000 BLB
- Released at Listing:Release 1% with enough Soft Cap: sell 681,000 BLB
Inflation per Year:
- 1. Token pumb - for each token increase of $0.2, the smart contract will automatically pay the buyer 1% of the total token until the amount of tokens purchased by the buyer in the private sale is end.
- 2. Token dump - when $BLB token dump, smart contratcs will not pay the token to the user until the price increases.